Fall Birch Road
The contract involved a junction improvement scheme with bulk excavations, drainage, concrete works and backfilling to structures.
The schemes involved the following work elements:
- Site set up
- Traffic Management
- Demolish existing wall and remove to store for re-use.
- Bulk excavation to accommodate the foundation for the wall realignment
- Casting of RC bases and wall stems
- Installation of back of wall drainage
- Backfill behind structural stem and regrade batter to new levels
- Cladding to stem using reclaimed stone
- Provide new catillated copings to wall
- Topsoil to batters and install ranch fencing