Project: Westfield Sub Station, Fife
Client: SP Energy Networks
Atlantix Construction Ltd acted as the Principal Contractor on this oil containment scheme, which involved the demolition and replacement of existing bund walls and bases to the supergrid transformers, removal and replacement of O.C.B bund walls and installation of an oil containment drainage system. This contract proved to be environmentally sensitive due to the adjacent burn and a high water table. This contract was carried out within the time framework and budget allowed.
● Camera survey to the whole drainage system
● Existing bund walls demolished and removed from the oil circuit breakers then eplaced with new brickwork
● Single size stone replaced within the O.C.B’s
● New kerbing layout to enhance the effectiveness of the oil containment scheme
● An environmental sensitive project adjacent to existing burn